We are currently expanding our team to include the following volunteer positions:
ASSISTANT COPY EDITOR
- Reviews submissions for syntax, spelling, relevance to theme.
- Reviews online content to ensure that Issuu and WordPress content are accurate.
- Makes recommendations to editor about which submissions should be accepted for publication.
- Produces photographs and/or graphic images that can serve as background images in issues.
- Develops artwork that illustrates the selected theme for each issue of Rally.
- Creates icons, images for Rally‘s WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, and Issuu platforms.
- Writes one article for each issue of Rally (you are welcome to write more than this if time allows).
- Submits suggestions for what images may best accompany the article in the zine.
- Writes an additional article for Rally’s WordPress site once a month.
- Assists the editor with generating and uploading content for Rally’s Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Assists the editor with reaching out to potential contributors to discuss upcoming issues’ themes and suggest story ideas.
Please submit a brief resume and statement of purpose (100-200 words) that explains your interest in the position(s) you are applying for via the CONTACT tab on our site. Please email resume materials directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.